Our team can guide you through any element of home design, ranging from a cost effective internal reconfiguration, to designing a new house, right through to the finishing touches of your new interior.
With our experience and insight, we can help you realise your ambitions and vision. We will assess what is possible within your budget and guide you through the design and construction process, finding practical ways of enhancing your living environment.
With a blank piece of paper, we can transform your ideas into reality. We will take the time to get to know you and your wish lish, ensuring this is incorporated into a design that fits your budget, maximises your investment and creates a new home that flows seamlessly.
- Create floor plans and structural models
- Guide you through the complexities of planning applications and approvals
- Plan and design the lighting, plumbing and electrics for your home to maximise efficiency
- Appoint specialist contractors who will build your home
- Guide you through each stage of the build and consult on fixtures and fittings
- Coordinate snagging following completion
Our team are experts at making the most of your home. We will look at your space and provide advice and guidance on renovations, extensions or internal reconfigurations to add value and improve flow. We can help you with any element of home renovation, whether it’s a simple extension or loft conversion to add another room, or a complete redesign of your living space.
- Design a complete extension to expand the footprint of your home and add living space
- Create additional space through internal structural changes and room relocations
- Open up homes to enhance the flow and light, and regain wasted space
- Propose design solutions to make the most of your kitchen and bathrooms
- Incorporate new storage solutions for your home
- Appoint specialist contractors who will carry out the alterations
- Project manage each stage of the refurbishment and consult on fixtures and fittings
Everyone wants a home they are proud of and that works for them. But it is often challenging to look objectively at your own home and step away from the routine, to evaluate how best it can look with a few tweaks here and there. Sometimes a quite dramatic effect can be achieved with minor changes, such as adding an internal window, re-siting a door, moving furniture and swapping rooms around.
Our interior design service can support you in understanding the ‘style and feel’ you wish to create. We will then suggest ideas to make the most of your space, kitchen and bathroom designs, colour schemes, lighting options, storage solutions and finishes. Our team not only provide the design but can project manage your interior changes for you.
Our team can objectively see your home as a house and unlock the real potential of the space. We will help you to present your home to best effect for potential buyers, to ensure your home achieves the maximum value and spends minimum time on the market.
We will also create sketches that illustrate the potential your home has, for example, should a prospective buyer wish to extend the property. These visuals supplement your estate agent sales particulars, allowing them to market and present your home to a wider audience.
Introducing us into your buying process will allow our team to look at the full potential of a property for you and provide advice on how you can best utilise the space, extend, change the internal structure, etc. This will help you to look beyond the current owner’s possessions and see your own future home.